05. PRICE OF GOODS AND PAYMENT
Additional fees: If charged by Polycrome.lk online in accordance with clause 4, you must pay any late cancellation fee or additional delivery fee.
Card fees: If charged by Polycrome.com online, you must pay a credit or debit card processing fee.
Specials: Polycrome.lk online offers many catalogue specials and exclusive online specials, but please be aware some Polycrome specials are not available at Polycrome.com online.
Total price of Goods: Goods in your Order are charged at the purchase price published at the time you submit you’re Order, and that appears on the Order confirmation, except:
- if a Good is out of stock, in which case you will be offered substitute goods;
- if you haven’t nominated that you won’t accept a substitute Good, the substitute Good will be charged at the lower of the original or the substitute price at the time the substitute Good is processed for your Order;
- If you have ordered a Good that is priced per unit, in which case you’ll pay the lower of the per-unit price at the time you place your Order and at the time your Order is processed.
- If you modify your Order, in which case all prices will update to the then-current prices.
Pricing Errors: Polycrome.lk online reserves the right to amend any pricing errors displayed due to human error, computer malfunction or other reason. Polycrome.lk online will notify you of any error in pricing and you may elect to not purchase any Good/s where the price has been corrected.
Tax invoice: Before or upon delivery of the Goods, we’ll provide you with appropriate billing documents with the total price for the Goods, including credits applied and any other fees.
Method of payment: At the time you place the Order, you’ll be required to select your payment method being online payment by credit and debit card. Unless otherwise agreed, in order to receive the Goods you have ordered, payment must be received by the selected payment method.