Current Career Opportunities
LOCATION – RATTANAPITIYA
- Manage a team and ensure monthly management accounts are prepared to deadlines and presented to senior stakeholders
- Manage month-end closing process and provide a robust variance analysis
- Liaise with external auditors and other statutory bodies
- Knowledge and experience in VAT/SVAT & RAMIS system.
- Self-motivated with the ability to carry out responsibilities with little to no direct supervision
- Charismatic personality to manage strong willed stakeholders with competing requirements
- Ability to hold the line in a fast paced manufacturing environment with competing responsibilities
- Possess excellent analytical skills and advance Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to SAP Business One
- Maintain entire accounts receivable ledger including posting customer receipts, allocation of respective receipts and credit notes against the invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Prepare cheques including handling PD cheques
- Supporting to month end accounting activities and other adhoc activities
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to ERP/SAGE 200/ SAP Business One package is a distinct advantage
Your key role would be to develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand value, awareness and market share while closely working with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that increase the sales of all product ranges of the company.
- Taking overall responsibility of brand management and corporate identity
- Effectively drive campaigns and initiatives to generate new marketing leads for the development of the business
- Prepare ATL & BTL plans in line with the overall marketing strategies and execute the same
- Researching and reporting external opportunities and monitoring competitor activities
- Drive digital media marketing strategies and campaigns for the brand
- Manage the marketing budget effectively to ensure the return on investment.
- Bachelor’s degree or part/fully professional qualifications in sales & marketing from a recognized institute.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with fluency in English language
- Up to date with e-marketing trends, potential new channels, social media opportunities
- Knowledge in electrical products would be a distinct advantage
- A male candidate above 30 years
Your key role is to develop and implement sales by using structured strategies through distributors across the all assigned territories while supporting to the marketing initiatives that increase the sales of all product ranges of the company.
· Establish sales objectives by projecting expected sales target of the company and forecasting and developing sales quota for assigned territories of the area
· Achieve overall monthly sales targets to achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
· Manage and guide Sales Executives to achieve their individual overall monthly sales targets by developing field sales action plan
· Provide the necessary support to the Sales Executives to enable them to generalate market leads and close new deals.
· Effectively monitor Sales Force Automation (SFA) system and comply with company guidelines related to sales administration and marketing strategies.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
· Full/Part qualification in CIM/SLIM would be a distinct advantage
· Excellent team leadership and people management skills
· Good communication skills in Tamil, Sinhala and Emglish languages
· Knowledge in electrical products would be a distinct advantage
· A male candidate age between 25 to 40 years