Current Career Opportunities
- Part qualifications in AAT/CA/CMA
- Experience in Accounts Receivable Transaction is an added advantage.
- Supporting to month end accounting activities and other adhoc activities.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Exposure to ERP/SAGE 200/ SAP Business One package is a distinct advantage.
- Age below 30 years.
Those who live in close proximity to Boralesgamuwa & Piliyandala areas will be preferred.
- Certificate or Diploma in engineering from reputed Technical Institute or relevant qualifications with proven experience as a CNC operator
- Skills in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and drawings
- Computer savvy with a basic understanding of computer programming and CAD/CAM
- Mechanical aptitude and good maths skills
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Good communication skills
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is required
- Preference will be given those who reside close proximity to Homagama area.
- Passed G.C.E. (A/L) and at least 2-3 years experience in sales, preferably in hardware/electrical industry.
- IT literacy including sound knowledge in MS Office, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Team player with high interpersonal skills and willing to take challenges with minimum supervision.
- Should have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess a valid riding license.